- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Runners who need a perfect blend of support, cushion, flexibility, and reliability. The modernized, streamlined design satisfies runners who crave a low-profile look.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right amount of stability and support, great for overpronation while providing high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 19
- Outer Material: Canvas
- Inner Material: Canvas
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: snare
- Shoe Width: Medium
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.8 x 18.6 x 11.6 cm; 700 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 Nov. 2019
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B081ZL4HW2
- Item model number : 1103071D
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,948 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #87 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Midsole Drop : 12mm
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 9 September 2020
Love the clean look, love the stability, the cushioning and the response it gives to every step. Adrenaline is perfect fot my pronation and my knees problem.
It would be better to try these types of shoes, but in general you should buy 1/2 size bigger than your usual.
By NIDHIN on 17 May 2020