- Socks in the HIKE range are suitable for every type of adventure delivering comfort and durability, mile after mile.
- Fusion Technology provides balanced insulation, perfect fit and moisture control
- 100% Polyester
- Hike Midweight Merino Endurance Original
- Highest levels of comfort and durability
- Allows you to outperform from the most demanding trail to leisurely strolls.
- Fiber Content: 27% Merino Wool, 50% Coloma / Polyester, 22% Nylon / Polyamide, 1% LYCRA / Elastase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 12.7 x 5.08 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Release date : 1 Sept. 2018
- Date First Available : 14 Aug. 2018
- Manufacturer : Bridgedale
- Item model number : 710596
- ASIN : B07DWPX6FQ
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,693 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Boot length sock for all day protection and next-to-skin comfort. Designed to ensure a dry environment for comfortable and healthy feet.
From the manufacturer
Bridgedale EXPLORER Socks
Heavyweight Merino Performance Boot
Featuring cushioning throughout for warmth and engineered advanced zonal padding system for support and comfort, this is the ultimate sock for long or multiday high mountain and winter expeditions. Merino Performance Fusion Technology provides resilient padding, balanced insulation, moisture wicking and outstanding durability for all day comfort.
The Performance Fit is close & supportive & won’t slip down, or bunch in your footwear no matter how long the day. The toe box is closed with an insulated Flat Toe Seam to prevent cold spots and the sock is kept securely in place with an Elasticated Arch & 3D-shaped heel cup. Built on a structure of Lycra and set by our Thermo Fit process ensures the sock returns to its original shape & size after every wash. Tested by Explorers in cold & extreme places on this planet this sock delivers more comfort & warmth than any other Bridgedale sock & is the ideal choice for cold-weather expeditions.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve spent money on decent jackets, boots, pants etc but for some reason I’d never thought about walking socks. Big mistake.
I did Snowdon summit yesterday and I knew my feet would be sore as they were the last time I finished it. So I bought a pair of these socks. The difference was immediately noticeable.
The second I put the sock on it felt very comfy and almost made me want to change all my day to day socks for these!
During the hike in heavy wind and rain my waterpoof boots kept the water out but these socks kept my feet at just the right temperature and very comfy. Not too hot, as I hate hot feet, but they weren’t cold either despite the -7 windchill at the top.
My feet were comfy for the full hike, including the climb and scramble. And after the hike when I got home my feet hadn’t blistered and there was no rubbing.
These socks are amazing. Highly recommended.