Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- CLASSIC 8 Pc DESIGN: This traditional 8 piece Newsboy flat cap from Borges & Scott is made from specially selected handwoven “Harris Tweed”. Available in herringbone, plain twills and plaid colour options. The slightly deeper cut at the rear of the Borges & Scott cap ensures a secure and comfortable fit. It boast a fuller and deeper fit than the Dingwall model as well as having a longer peak.
- 100% PREMIUM SCOTTISH WOOL: Being made from 100% premium Scottish highland wool results in a fabric that is uniquely soft, tactile, breathable and warm. Forget the coarse and scratchy polyester “tweeds” you’ve seen elsewhere and upgrade your wardrobe with this classic fabric.
- Harris Tweed
- Fastening: Fitted
- WATER AND STAIN RESISTANT: The sustainable wool tweed used in this model means that the Lemond will shed light rain, showers and snow – keeping you dry and stylish! For a fully waterproof flat cap, please see the Borges & Scott Woodsman model. The satin lining ensures a comfortable fit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 26 x 19 x 11 cm; 118 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 Oct. 2019
- Item model number : BSF03-CC-56
- ASIN : B07YN39N43
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
The ideal hat to wear all year round, whatever the weather. The cap is sewn to the longer than normal bill to ensure the snug fit of this high quality cap stays true. It’s been designed for the worst of Scottish or Irish weather – and proven to pass that stiff test.
This classic 8 piece Newsboy design has a baggy feel to it – just like those worn in popular TV series! If you prefer a more slim line flat cap, please explore the rest of the Borges & Scott range to see more fitted flat cap styles. We’re sure you’ll find the right one for you.
The 7cm (2 & 3/4 inch) brim offers more protection than most flat caps for your eyes – whatever the weather. The unique slightly lower cut of this Borges & Scott model ensures a great fit and also makes sure the cap stays on, whatever the weather.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have worn it most every day since I got it and I have received numerous complimentary comments from my friends and work colleagues. It is really comfortable to wear and quite easily forget it is there. And now we have had a few chillier days, I have found it to be surprisingly warm as well.
It has, however, given me a problem...... both of my daughters and also my wife love it so much that I can see it costing me for 3 more of them! (I have already lost it to one daughter whilst out at the weekend when she "borrowed" it!). I guess that is evidence enough that they approve of my new headwear.
The delivery was quick and arrived well packaged. I can't fault the cap nor the company. It just goes to prove, not all flat caps are equal!
My head is 60cm/23.5"/UK size 73/8 and the label in the cap says 60cm, should be a perfect fit.
Well, it is so loose I can actually pull it over my ears.
So if you want a proper fit order one size down - not what I expected from this brand and at this price level.
Their customer service is second to none! Without asking, just based on my review, they sent me a cap one size down (their medium, labelled 58cm)and a free return label. This one fits just fine. I can only recommend this company!
The hat itself is of excellent quality, the stitching is perfect the material used is very nice to touch, have been caught in the rain a couple of lite showers and have stayed dry through them. The hat looks amazing with a great colour. I am extremely satisfied.
This is a luxurious hat. The 8 panels and baggy, deep fitting design make it immediately comfortable. So comfortable that you forget you are wearing it - or simply just don’t want to take it off.
My initial attraction was that it replicated the good old school caps of the 1950’s. I have many happy memories of those panelled caps and was delighted that the fit of this one was just as good.
Beautiful material and crafted expertly.
A very happy client.