Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 20 x 15 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 Mar. 2008
- Manufacturer : Birki Schuh GmbH
- ASIN : B000KCZ97M
- Item model number : 68011
- Department : Unisex
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,585 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #41 in Men's Clogs & Mules
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I wanted to like these.
- There were too many problems to be able to wear them, let alone like them.
- I ordered for my size... but it was way too large.
- I ordered the next size down... still like boats with my feet sliding around inside them despite thick socks.
- I would guess that at least another 2 sizes smaller would be needed to get a usable fit with a normal pair of socks.
- The alternative of wearing 5 pairs of thick socks doesn't really appeal.
- I need shoes that can be washed and used in aseptic clinical environments.
- The insole can't be washed but can be removed easily. Without this insole the shoes aren't comfortable but as already stated - with it, they can't be washed.
- The biggest problem is that the design doesn't grip your feet, which is essential when you can't tighten them and their sizing and moulding is so inaccurate!
- Overall, someone with approximately 100 pairs of shoes... these are the worst fitting shoes I've tried in the last five years.
For returns you have to email the supplier to get a pre paid label, but amazon dont track the email in the returns section, so it's easy to miss, like I did for ten days.
Now ordered size 40. I'm happy with the clogs otherwise.
Edit couple of days past with this shoes and my feet hurt more then ever will buy something else as they are to hard for my feet