|Price:|| £49.75 £152.77
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Bust||Sleeve length|
- Protected WITH Hydro shell - Our breathable and waterproof Hydro shell fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns
- Wet WEATHER PROTECTION - Shield yourself from blustery showers with the adjustable hood
- 100% Polyamide
- Deluge Vented Waterproof Shell Jacket
- Essentials IN REACH - Two front zip pockets give you plenty of space to store those little essentials you need close at hand
- Color: Blithe/Daphne
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 46.6 x 40.29 x 4.6 cm; 330 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Berghaus
- Item model number : 422338DI3
- ASIN : B082T329Q6
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 67,562 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
You can Laugh in the Face Of lashing Rain when you head out in the deluge Pro Jacket. Great for everyday use it's equipped with rain-busting Hydro shell fabric, and a handy adjustable hood, designed to fend off the biggest rain drops when you need it. Plus, you'll be incredibly comfy and stay fresh too as Hydro shell is completely breathable and durable. With every detail carefully considered, even your hands are treated in cosy Hand-Warmer Pockets.
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared with similar jackets on the market, this one is very reasonably priced and I love the two tone colours. Personally, I think it makes it look more expensive.
I've owned this jacket now for 6 months and I find it so practical as it is lightweight and definitely waterproof. I have taken it away for a break in a Motorhome and as it so lightweight, it is perfect as it takes up no space at all. If I lost it, I would certainly buy another one.
The only thing I would say, is that I purchased my normal clothing size and it is a snug fit. If you wanted to wear a thick jumper underneath, then I would recommend buying the next size up.
By Charmian on 16 October 2019