- SUPERB ARTICULATION - Enjoy greater freedom of movement with articulation at the knees.
- SUPER LIGHT - Feel uninhibited by lightweight fabric that’s still strong and comfy.
- 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Long (34 Inch)
- WATER RESISTANT - Don’t be caught out, keep dry and comfy for longer due to the main fabric's shower proof finish
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32 x 25.6 x 2.4 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 Feb. 2018
- Manufacturer : Berghaus
- Item model number : 422175MN1
- ASIN : B078H7ZHZX
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Berghaus Tanfield Pants - 32" Leg Brilliant on the hill, or powering up a rocky crag, these comfortable trousers have articulated knees for better movement. The Tanfield Pants from Berghaus provide superb articulation at the knees so you can enjoy greater freedom of movement at all times. The super-light feel is all thanks to the lightweight fabric which at the same time is strong and comfy. If the weather changes don't worry, you'll stay dry for longer thanks to the DWR coating, which means the fabric doesn't absorb water as quickly as non-treated fabric, and is fast drying. Plenty of pockets are ideal to keep essentials safe, with two back pockets, two front pockets and a zipped security pocket. Size Guide Short Leg: 29" / Regular Leg: 31" / Long Leg: 33". X Small: Waist 25-27". Small: Waist 28-30". Medium: Waist 31-33". Large: Waist 34-36". X Large: Waist 37-39". XX Large: Waist 40-42".
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stitching seems strong and the stretch is perfect for bending down etc.
I wear these trousers for work, they keep me cool and provide lots of free movement whilst crawling under desks or climbing ladders.
Will certainly be looking to buy different colour options in the future.