- Fast and light - designed for days when you want to get out fast and cover some ground, the light materials, stretchy knee and seat sections enable swift movement
- Breathe easy - the fast hike pant is made with breathable fabric to promote airflow, even when you're in the heat of the action
- 100% Polyamide Plain Weave Blocked With 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Long (34 Inch)
- Ventilated - two side vents provide extra cooling when you're working hard
- Four pockets offer plenty of stowage - two hand-warmer pockets, one zipped thigh pocket and one zipped back pocket
- Curved back comfort panel, integrated concealed belt and two-way opening venting system keep you cool and comfortable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 45.5 x 32.5 x 1.2 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Berghaus
- Item model number : 421819CI4
- ASIN : B07KQ2PXPQ
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 365,870 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #58643 in Camping & Hiking
- Customer reviews:
Berghaus Fast Hike Light Trousers (Short Leg) If your challenge demands a few days racing in the wild, these mountain trousers are great for convenience and stamina. Constructed using incredibly lightweight fabric, the Berghaus Fast Hike Light Trousers are the perfect companion on any expedition. Weighting just 260g, the lightweight two-way stretch fabric helps to enhance movement ensuring a full range of motion. The fast drying nature of the fabric ensures moisture is quickly and effectively wicked away from the skin once it is produced. Additionally, articulated knees and a diamond gusset allow for high step movement and increases comfort during any hike. Two front zipped hand pockets and a zipped back pocket exist to ensure storage space for any essentials whilst an easy access chalk bag with rear attachment point is handy for any expedition. Lastly, the pants can be neatly packed down so you'll barely notice them when they're packed away in your rucksack.
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm becoming a little concerned about Berghaus products of late - their shoes with man-made uppers just fall apart (Explorers) and the far better suede alternative (Expeditors) seem to be no longer available. My explorers were at the tip after 4 months dog-walking, not mountaineering; I still use my expeditors. I'm a size 9, Berghaus, if you're reading this! Most modern Berghaus jackets and pants have the nastiest zip-pulls on the market, bar none; forget about branded items that spell quality, you are going to tug on a bit of string on your £80+ "Fasthikes"!!! Some customer reviews claim they received a heavier version by mistake, but I did get the thin, unlined version as advertised. They are light, comfy, fit well...and bobble like mad after only one week! Most of the Helly Hansen range of pants both look and feel better quality, and are pretty tough, unlike my Fasthikes. I have four pairs and they're quite good...just don't buy all the mediums, cos I'm a medium!
One more thing. Do pants this thin really need vents that look rediculous when opened? Do away with those two pointless zippers and Berghause could make them cheaper. Just a thought.