|XS||XS||33 - 35|
|S||S||36 - 38|
|M||M||39 - 41|
|L||L||42 - 44|
|XL||XL||45 - 47|
|XXL||XXL||48 - 50|
|3XL||3XL||51 - 53|
- Waterproof stop driving rain in its tracks with 100% waterproof Gore-Tex fabric, completely breathable for extra comfort
- Interactive when you need some extra warmth, you can zip in one of our compatible bilayers, thanks to the interactive zip
- 100% Polyester
- Hillwalker Interactive Gore Tex Waterproof
- Incredibly durable hardwearing rip stop face fabric gives you reliable tear resistance
- Few things are handier than a roll-away hood offering extra weather protection in sands. Packs away neatly when the sun shines.
- Give hands a welcome hideaway with two lower hand warmer pockets.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 45 x 45 x 2 cm; 570 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Aug. 2018
- Manufacturer : Berghaus
- Item model number : 4-22242
- ASIN : B07FB3725V
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 13,793 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Frosty Treks Are No Challenge For This Super Versatile Jacket. Made From Two-Layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell For Breathable Waterproof Protection, You Can Also Rely On Its Tough Non-Tear Outer, As The Rip Stop Face Fabric Offers Durability And Excellent Performance On The Chilly Hills. You Can Stay Warm All Day Long Thanks To The Interactive Zip, Meaning You Can Zip In Any Of Our Compatible Bilayers For An Extra Thermal Layer. The Roll-Away Hood Helps Keep You Fully Protected From The Rain, While The Two Lower Hand Warmer Pockets Are A Haven When The Wind Bites. It Makes Facing The Elements A Doddle!
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 22 March 2019
I was a bit worried from the photos that this jacket would be too bulky as I wanted something light enough for bike riding, but was surprised how light it is. I only received it today but tried it outside a couple of times in freezing weather with just a shirt on underneath and it's very warm and completely blocks the wind.
I haven't tried it in the rain yet but I'm actually looking forward to it raining now to see how well it performs, which I'm sure will be great.
The side pockets are a decent size and comfortable to put your hands in, and it has a single pocket inside again of decent size for most stuff you'd use it for (could fit a phone and power bank + cable in etc).
Would recommend it to anyone looking for a light warm weatherproof jacket.