- Waterproof guaranteed - Keep dry with one of the biggest names in waterproof fabrics, Gore-Tex
- Versatile protection - Combining the different layers is comfortable and easy, or you can wear them separately, giving you a system that works for every environment
- 100% Polyamide With Eptfe Membrane lining: 100% Polyester & 100% Polyamide inner Main Body: 100% Polyester
- Wet weather protection - Handy roll-away hood is great for surprise showers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 46.41 x 25.4 x 11.81 cm; 1.02 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 23 Aug. 2017
- Manufacturer : Berghaus
- Item model number : 422061BP6
- ASIN : B0732YBC68
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 119,219 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
The clue is in the name here. If you want a fleece... you got it. If you want a lightweight waterproof...you got it. If you want both, even better just combine the two for a brilliant, great looking fleece lined jacket. Whatever your plans, be it a brisk coastal walk or a stride across a windy fell the Gore-Tex outer and roll-away hood will keep you fully protected against rain and gale force winds. Wear them separately or all together, it's up you and the weather.
From the manufacturer
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After 30 minutes walking in the rain in Market Harborough ( not the rain forest) the beading stopped and the rain started to penetrate the outer layer. An hour later after shopping and walking home the rain had come through parts af both arms and on the front in the chest area. Also my wallet in my pocket was wet. Definitely not waterproof for a new coat. Really disappointing.
I really wanted to like this jacket, as I feel the quality of North Face jackets is starting to go downhill in recent years, so was quite frankly disappointed that Berghaus was no better.