RFID/NFC Blocking Card by Befekt Gears [2 Pack], Credit Card Protector, Contactless Cards Protection for Credit Cards, ID Cards, Passport etc. - One Card for Entire Wallet-No Batteries Required
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.5 x 5.4 x 0.1 centimetres|
About this item
- Security: The Smartest RFID Protection Solution, just Insert it into your wallet, it can protect all your cards from scanning and data theft.
- Effective protection: Our blocking card operates at frequency of 13.56 MHZ, which protect all our cards from scanning. And the card disrupts radio frequency signals within a 5cm diameter (2.5cm each side of the card). It is very easy to protect your entire wallet.
- No Batteries Required: With an antenna and chip in the blocking card, it can identify any scanning instantly by sending out a scrambling signal. There's no need for any batteries.
- Take it with you: Our cards are ultra-thin, 1.2 mm thick cards can be easily inserted into any wallet pocket or even jeans pocket! Simply place your RFID blocker near your credit card to ensure full RFID protection.
- What You Get: 2 RFID/NFC Blocking Card.
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 5.4 x 0.1 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 Mar. 2019
- ASIN : B07NS64RLM
- Item model number : F7500
- Country of origin : China
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 July 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tested the card by holding it against my debit card while trying to use the Chip/Pin machine in a supermarket. The machine didn't detect my card, so I can say they are effective.
That being said, they are a very good placebo because with them in my wallet I comfortably feel secure about things. And really, for what they cost, why not?
I'll carry on using them in much the same way that I will carry on kicking the tyres of a car that will not start.
Magical thinking: I swear by it :0)
I enjoyed the message from the developers explaining their background, that they wish to have feedback to progress further. Almost missed it, should be on the opening part so that is not missed by people like me that doesn't look for anything further than what was bought. A very happy life for the team as well, thank you for the wishes.