Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from Amazon EU S.à.r.l £29.00
- Includes insurance premium tax at the applicable rate
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Express Replacement Service
- Coverage includes the following: Your AirPods, Beats earphones or Beats headphones, Battery and included USB charging cable
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage every 12 months, each subject to an excess fee
- AppleCare product must be purchased with an applicable Apple device. Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment and can be downloaded through your Digital Items Page (Your Account-->Games and Software).
- AppleCare+ will automatically be enrolled at time of purchase, and Proof of Coverage will be emailed within 3 days after your device ships.
- For your own benefit and protection it is important that you read the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions, the Insurance Product Information Document and the Terms of Business carefully before purchase.
- By purchasing AppleCare+, you understand that this is an electronic transaction and agree to receive electronically all applicable insurance documents. If you would like a paper copy, please contact Apple directly.
- By purchasing AppleCare+, you confirm that you are over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands)
Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – IPX4 rating, Sweat Resistant Earphones, Compatible with Apple & Android, Class 1 Bluetooth, Built-in Microphone – Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Beats by Dr. Dre|
|Ear placement||In Ear|
|Model name||Beats Studio Buds|
|Form factor||In Ear|
|Noise control||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Item weight||127 Grams|
|Control type||Media Control|
|Water resistance level||Water Resistant|
About this item
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Control your sound with two distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode
- Three soft ear tip sizes for a stable and comfortable fit while ensuring an optimum acoustic seal
- Up to 8 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- High-quality call performance and voice assistant interaction via built-in microphones
- IPX4-rated sweat- and water-resistant wireless earbuds
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you charge them?
Beats Studio Buds can be charged using any standard USB-C cable (one is included).
How do you turn them on and off?
Beats Studio Buds power on automatically when they are removed from the case, and power off when placed back in the case with the lid closed.
Can you control your music?
Beats Studio Buds feature a multifunction button on each earbud. Press once to play or pause, twice to skip forwards or three times to skip backwards.
How do you control noise cancelling?
Hold the multifunction button down to toggle between Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Transparency mode.
How do I activate Siri or other voice assistants?
On Apple devices, you can activate Siri hands-free just by saying “Hey Siri”. Or change the function of the multifunction button to activate your voice assistant within your iOS settings. On Android, download the Beats app to change the function of the multifunction button to activate the default voice assistant on your device.
How do I configure the multifunction button?
You can configure the multifunction button to either toggle ANC modes or activate voice assistant. To do this in iOS, tap on the product icon in Control Centre and select the “Press and hold” menu to choose your preferred function for each earbud. To do this on Android, download the Beats app from Google Play. Once your product has been paired in the app, select the “Press and hold” menu in the product page to choose your preferred function for each earbud.
How long does the battery last for?
Beats Studio Buds can provide up to 8 hours of listening time with ANC turned off, or up to 5 hours of listening time with ANC turned on. The case holds two additional charges for a combined total of 24 hours with ANC off, or 15 hours with ANC on.
Do they have a microphone?
Beats Studio Buds have multiple microphones on each earbud, enabling high-quality call performance. Each earbud has 2 microphones dedicated to ANC and 1 dedicated to voice pick-up.
How do I pair with my iPhone?
Beats Studio Buds are ready to pair straight out of the box. On an iPhone running the latest iOS, simply open the lid of the case, hold it near your unlocked phone and follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I pair with my Android device?
On Android, you can pair your product in a single tap using Google Fast Pair. In order to access the feature, you must have Android 6.0 or later, location enabled and access to Google Play Services. If you meet those requirements, simply open the lid of the case, hold it near your unlocked phone and follow the onscreen instructions. You can also pair your product in the standard Bluetooth menu.
How do I pair with additional Bluetooth devices?
To pair with additional devices, place the earbuds in the case with the lid open. Then hold down the small circular button until the LED begins to flash. Beats Studio Buds are now in pairing mode and can be paired with any standard Bluetooth device.
Can I wear just one earbud?
Yes, you can use either earbud independently.
How waterproof/water resistant are they?
Beats Studio Buds are rated IPX4, which means they are resistant to sweat and water splashing from any direction. The case is not sweat or water resistant.
How do I keep my product up to date?
Software updates will occasionally be made available to enable new features or improve the product experience. These ‘silent’ updates are enabled automatically when connected to an Apple device. To stay up to date on an Android device, download the Beats app from Google Play.
Compare Beats In-Ear Products
|Price||From: £109.00||From: £199.00||From: £189.00||From: -|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours (24 hours with charging case)||Up to 6 hours (24 hours with charging case)||Up to 9 hours (24 hours with charging case)||Up to 15 hours|
|Headphone Chip||Custom Beats Headphone Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Apple H1 Chip||Apple H1 Chip|
|Fast Fuel Charging|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity|
|Built-in mic and controls|
What's in the box?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 August 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In reality, no, they aren't. The sound quality on these is shockingly poor for the price. I came from a generic pair of earbuds, and they sound significantly better. Compared to the Studio Buds they have a far richer, clearer sound, despite costing less than half the price. The Studio Buds sound very muddy and flat by comparison. I found myself cranking the volume up to try and breathe some life into them, but that just made them too harsh with some seriously unpleasant sibilance creeping into the highs.
Be in no doubt, these are not worth anywhere near the asking price and I wouldn't even recommend them if they cost half what they do.
Now as per most other reviews the ANC isn't the greatest but you do notice a difference certainly, the only issue I have is I found myself wanting to have this on all the time so naturally I wont get a full charge out of them. The sound quality is one of the best for all the headphones I have owned and just what you would expect from Beats.
All in all for £130 you cannot go wrong in my opinion and they are 100% worth the money for gym goers.
P.S I have noticed after a while you get a abit of distortion through the music for around 1minute but I have read somewhere this is going to be sorted with a software update?
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 August 2021