Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
BONAI AA AAA 9V Battery Charger for Ni-MH Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries 9 Bays LCD Display Fast Charger Compatible AA/AAA/ 9V Ni-Mh/Ni-CD Batteries, Rechargeable Battery Charger
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAVE TIME & CHARGE MORE - Independent charging channels, can charge 1~8 pieces AA/AAA Ni-Mh/Ni-CD rechargeable batteries and 1 piece 9V Li-ion rechargeable batteries. ( Not For: alkaline battery)
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL - Advanced MCU control and -ΔV function, over-heat and over-current protection, short-circuit protection, non-rechargeable and defective battery detection.
- LARGE LCD SCREENS - Bonai rechargeable battery charger with smart LCD screen will indicate the whole charging process for the AA/AAA/9V batteries.
- SAFETY ASSURANCE - Battery detection technology, automatically turn to trickle charge when batteries are fully charged. Additionally, the eight-hour safety protection will help save energy and prolong battery life.
- Package Contents: 1 x Battery Charger(Battery is not included), 1 x AC Adapter, 1x User Manual
Buy it with
Freely charge 1~8 pieces AA/AAA NI-MH/NI-CD batteries and 1 pieces 9V batteries
Output: Charging Current: AA:500±50mA/AAA:250±25mA/9v batteries: 100±10MA
Trickle: AA: 50MA/AAA: 25MA/9v batteries: 10MA
Discharge Parameter: Total Current: 1000MA
AA/AAA NI-MH/NI-CD rechargeable battery, 9V Li-ion rechargeable battery. ( Not For: alkaline battery)
High-Quality Heat Dissipation
Reasonable interval design and high-quality materials provide safety for your rechargeable battery
Easy to read LCD Screen
Easily view each battery's charging or discharging status on the LCD screen.
- Controlled by MCU and -∆V function,
- Over-heat and over-current protection,
- Short-circuit protection,
- defective battery detection.
- Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is a match for the +/- pole of the charger.
- Using environment: 0℃ to 40℃, it is a normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer than room temperature when charging.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reasons.
- Package Dimensions : 27.2 x 11.3 x 5.2 cm; 380 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Dec. 2019
- Manufacturer : BONAI
- ASIN : B082NQYBHP
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,284 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Malcolm G. on 6 January 2021
Bad points:- This product does not do what it is intended to do, here are some examples.
1. Charged up some batteries, removed them and then refitted them. Some came up with the error message or just showed about half charge.
2. A number of batteries showed the error message when first fitted and would not charge.I had previously charged them on an old basic charger so I removed them and tested them on a test meter and that showed a reading of 1.2v which indicated that they were in good order.
It is my opinion that there is a problem with the logic chip and therefor this charger is useless. Returned for credit.
By Rob Wright on 24 June 2020