Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
AAA Batteries pack of 40 by GP AA Batteries Ultra Alkaline - 10 year shelf life, ideal for everyday hungry devices, long lasting power, anti-leakage technology | also known as Micro, Mini, LR03, MN2400, 24A
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
|Number of batteries||40 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Battery cell composition||Alkaline|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 💛AAA Batteries 1.5 Volt Pack of 40. These Ultra Alkaline battery is sold all over the world. One of the Top ranges of GP Batteries. These Ultra Alkaline pack of GP Batteries come in a handy storage container so you can easily access them when needed. Inside the box the batteries are packed in 4 packs of 10 batteries, 40 in total. These batteries can be stored up to 10 years.
- 💛 These Ultra AAA Batteries are also known as, or replaceable by any other AAA battery brand, or Mignon batteries, LR3 batteries, MN2400 batteries, 24A Batteries, or AM5 batteries. These batteries can be replaced by any other rechargeable or single use battery that have the same reference code.
- 💛 The Ultra batteries can be used in everyday household devices. This means devices such as remote controls, battery operated toys, controllers, mouse, keyboard, scales, radio, tools and many more. For reference: these batteries will last 42 hours in a mouse and over 90 hours in a radio.
- 💛What do you get? A battery storage box with 4 packs of 10 batteries inside. The batteries are leak proof so they are safe to put in any device. With the battery box you can easily store them in your home, so whenever you need power you have access to these batteries.
- 💚With more than 50 years of experience, GP is a leading battery expert and one of the world’s largest manufacturer offering a comprehensive range of batteries and battery-related products.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:AAA 40 Pack
- Batteries : 40 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 4.2 cm; 480 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 Sept. 2020
- Manufacturer : GP Batteries
- ASIN : B00MA20XLW
- Item model number : GP24AUEK-2B40
- Best Sellers Rank: 36 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
GP Batteries Ultra Alkaline AA Batteries
GP Ultra Alkaline is especially designed for the most popular portable electronic devices. These high performance batteries have a superb operating time in all kinds of battery powered devices.
- Superb operating time
- Available in all popular battery sizes
- Shelf life up to 7 years
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No. They're cheap because they don't last long. We have used them in battery powered internal Christmas lights. However, we're also running an identical set of lights off another brand of AAA batteries. The GP Ultra had gone within 48 hours. The other brand (begins with E and has lots of Energy!) is still powering the lights 3 days later. So you're getting 40% of the performance of a major brand at a price that isn't 40% less. That's based on the major brand lights dying today too - which they don't show any signs of doing. I suspect the 40% is going to be more like 20%.
I'm afraid I'll not be purchasing them again. I'll buy a pack of other batteries from a major brand, undoubtedly with fewer batteries in it, that'll last a hell of a lot longer.
If you still go ahead and buy them, don't come onto Amazon and say "I should have known". Because yes, you should.
For anything like smart locks, alarms etc., better make or even lithium are better choice.
Proof is when I use these vs Energizer lithium in the Yale lock - it is much faster and lasts longer on the latter.
In use, we found them as good as many of the supermarket brands and better than what you find in pound shops. We have been using them in a variety of applications, including LED torches, battery operated clocks, pc mice, seasonal lighting displays, tv remotes and many other devices requiring these.
Just so happend that this latest buy was on a limited time deal, so we have stocked up!
Generally I will use rechargeables for higher power consumption devices, but found rechargeables not great for things like remote controls and digital thermometers etc, we I'd like to just have the same set of batteries for 6-12months+ at a time. (Rechargeables seem to lose charge over a period of weeks to months).
Anyway for this purpose these batteries are great and definitely worth the money they're charging. Of course they're not going to last as long as the main branded AAA's which cost multiple times the cost.
A and to refer the the 'battery storage box' - it's just a very cheap pieces of clear plastic folded. - I thought it was part of the packaging and threw it out!
I always buy these batteries in both "aa" and "aaa" sizes.
The batteries are used in many devices but their quality shows the best when i put a battery into my led Christmas tree candles (bought from amazon).
The batteries are working around 12+ hours a day from 1st December to 2nd January (that is when we take our tree down) and they never let me down.
We used half of them again on the next christmas tree and they still outlasted that christmas period !
I have bought these was batteries to go into my divers torch and 3 batteries are blindingly light.