Balnna Padded Cycling Shorts, Bike Shorts with Padding for Men and Women Bicycle Riding Shorts 4D Coolmax
- Fabric is durable long lasting 84% Nylon 16% Spandex, Knitted in a tricot warp knit that endures abrasion like a champ.
- All Day Cycling Shorts deliver 6 hours of comfort. The All Day Chamois pad is 4 layer and three densities of foam. It is a top performance road pad designed to give cyclists all-round. Vibrations and shocks are absorbed by a high impact foam layer on the saddle side and comfort is optimized thanks to the medium impact foam which is the top layer in contact with the body.
- 84% Polyester, 16% Elastane
- Cycling Shorts
- The elastic carbon surface fabric enhances airflow thanks to it's funnel-like structure, leaving cyclists cool, fresh and friction It's carbon yarns are bacterio-static, in other words, they dissipate static electricity and provide a healthy environment effect that eliminates the risks of infection.
- The leg bands on this cycling short are soft and comfortable. They are highly functional to keep the shorts in place. The leg band is a two part spandex fabric with a light silicone gel on the inside to help keep the legs in place for long, all day rides.
- The waist is a one inch elastic that is firm enough to keep the shorts in place but never feels binding. It is coverstitched flat for softness next to the skin. The seams are flatlocked for maximum stretch. The hems of the legs are sewn with a three step zig zag that feels so soft like it is invisible.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 10.01 x 5.99 x 0.99 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 Aug. 2018
- Manufacturer : Balnna
- Manufacturer reference : short-blue-L
- ASIN : B07H19SXX3
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
This is the latest update to our Balnna cycling shorts.
This is a high end, long distance cycling short from the designers and engineers who work at Aero Tech Designs. Ideal for avid cyclists who need muscle support for intense cycling. The shorts have a light compression to compress muscles for a light massaging support. The fabric is a blend of stretch nylon and spandex yarns that help the moving muscles and reduce movement from vibrations. The fabric we use in our All Day cycling shorts was tested on our Martindale Abrasion Tester and it passes the test perfectly. The fabric is rugged and stretches in all directions yet is soft to the touch. Add Chamois Material:this lines the crotch area and adds a protective layer of padding between you and your seat that prevents excess friction and heat, eliminates chafing, absorbs vibrations from the road and trail.
Why we use more elastic spandex?
Most Bike Shorts are made from a stretchy fabric. There are several reasons for using spandex in knitted fabrics one of which is the ability to move, the second is the ability to provide muscle support through compression. The fabrics used for road bike shorts are usually a six way, tricot, knit nylon or polyester. The lightweight fabrics are about 5.5 to 6 ounces per square yard. A medium weight is about 6.5 ounces and a heavy weight fabric would be about 8 ounces per square yard. The reason this fabric is used is primarily because of the freedom of movement and comfort during cycling. The higher the spandex content - the more compression on the muscles. High Spandex content is a sign of compression support for high end bike shorts. The higher the spandex, the more stretchy and supportive the fabric is. This compression massages the muscles to help work out lactic acid. The compression also helps to enhance blood flow to the muscles which helps reduce fatigue by keeping fresh blood circulating to the working muscles.