|Price:|| £19.99 £29.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|S||S||28 - 32||39.2|
|M||M||31 - 35||40|
|L||L||34 - 37||40.8|
|XL||XL||36 - 41||41.6|
|XXL||XXL||38 - 43||42.3|
- LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL:High-quality Polyester Spandex blend fabric, elasticity, wrinkle-resistant and non-ironing，can jog comfortably even in summer.
- Tailored for the fearless walker, using technical fabrics and weaving technology, with a full-blown design, the details highlight the quality. When you yearn for patience, but fearlessness is your home field.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Fastening: Drawstring
- SIZE CHART:S (waist:26-30" ), M (waist: 28-32"), L (waist: 31-35"), XL (waist: 34-37), XXL (waist: 36-41"), If you prefer a loose fit, a larger size is recommended.
Special offers and product promotions
- Package Dimensions : 28.8 x 24.4 x 3.8 cm; 310 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 Oct. 2020
- Manufacturer : BROKIG
- ASIN : B08LFY632T
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
From the brand
Mens Lightweight Tracksuit Bottoms
BROKIG is a professional men's clothing brand,
providing high-quality clothing such as men's shorts and men's trousers.
Classic and stylish clothing is suitable for all occasions, indoor and outdoor activities,
such as running, fitness, swimming, camping, climbing, training, etc.
Comfortable and Breathable Fabric
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Lightweight fabric to reduce your burden during exercise
HIDDEN ZIP POCKET
ELASTIC WAIST DRAWSTRING
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was looking at everything from run specific trousers (hard to find and when you do really expensive) to tracksuit bottoms.
I run 3 - 8 miles 3 or 4 times a week so for the hour I’m out in the cold I struggle to justify a £120 + pair of gore or similar trousers.
I still wanted some performance though, something windproof that wouldn’t sag too much when wet and would wick sweat away.
I decided to take a punt on these at £25 and I have not been disappointed.
The fit is on the loose side which I don’t mind (could have maybe gone down a size).
They are comfortable to run in, even in the horrible British winter weather, they block wind and even in fairly torrential rain they didn’t stick to my legs and feel heavy.
I find they feel a bit baggy around the knees and am not a massive fan of the chunky laces in the waist band but it’s definitely not a deal breaker.
Good value, comfortable and I’m glad I bought them
I'm around 5 feet 8 and 11 stone with a 30 inch waist, I bought them in a medium and they fit perfectly.
Others might find this to be minor/irrelevant and these are still very good value for money, but they weren't for me.
I am 5ft 11 and am usually in between waist 32 and 34 in jeans etc. I went for large which are a bit big for me. It’s not an issue though because the stretch of the material and slim fit stop them dropping too low however they are quite loose round the waist but the ties do the job.
I think medium would have been better, there’s plenty of wiggle room due to the stretchy material