Colour: Beige | Size: S Promotions can vary depending on colour/size.
- Breathable Below Knee -- Comfy stripe design made these joggers hug your legs to support you during your intense gym sessions
- Redefine Comfort -- These joggers are made with tapered leg bottoms that look sleek without leaving the bumpy elastic marks on your skin like tight gathered elastic bands can
- 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Machine Wash, Hand Wash
- Premium Material -- 65% Cotton/35% Polyester, Perfect for Jogging Training Fitness Hip Hop Dance Bike Workout Street Casual Pants
- 4 Unique Details -- Crotch Spliced vertical strip Design, High-Quality Zipper Pockets , Tapered Leg, Cuffed Ankle and Drawcord at waist
- Size Chart -- S-(Waist:28-32"),M-(Waist:31-35"),L-(Waist:34-37"),XL-(Waist:36-41"),XXL-(Waist:38-43"),if you like loose, suggest to choose bigger size
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28 x 25 x 4.8 cm; 420 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 Oct. 2018
- ASIN : B08KZG6LT1
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 144 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
BROKIG is a registered brand that focuses on helping people who like fitness, running, biking, mountain climbing and outdoor activities.
|BROKIG Mens Lightweight Tracksuit Bottoms||BROKIG Mens Slim Tapered Tracksuit Bottoms||BROKIG Men's Zip Jogging Bottoms||BROKIG Mens Gym Joggers Sweatpants||BROKIG Mens 5" Gym Fitness Shorts|
|Material||90% Polyester, 10% Elastane||65% Cotton,35% Polyester||65% Cotton, 35% Polyester||65% Cotton, 35% Polyester||92% Polyester,8% Spandex|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not a big fan of wandering about with my inner thighs on display, so two stars from me.
If these cost a tenner I'd understand, but at this price 6 weeks of use is poor.
Just keep in mind who buying it just cut of 2.4 in from size they claiming and you will get real size
If you have legs that would look normal hanging out of a nest then go for the recommended size. If you have a man's legs then definitely go a size up!!