- Slim Tapered Joggers with ankle YKK zippers and 3 inch double seamed waistband.
- Drawstring elasticated adjustable waist,Loose rise and skinny fit leg.
- 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Fastening: Drawstring, Zipper
- Seamless meticulous design plus pocket to store important items,phone,wallet,keys when running or outdoor wear.
- Medium Weight Trousers,Breathable & Comfortable for Jogging Training Fitness Hip Hop Dance Bike Workout Street Casual Pants
- 100% motivation-charged,Machine Wash,washable up to 40°C..Size Chart→S-(Waist:26-30"),M-(Waist:28-32"),L-(Waist:31-35"),XL-(Waist:34-37"),XXL-(Waist:36-41"),if you like loose,suggest to choose bigger size
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BROKIG is a registered brand that focuses on helping people who like fitness, running, biking, mountain climbing and outdoor activities.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Yojax on 5 May 2020
Plenty of room if you want these for exercising in but IMO these are more for fashion than pratical everyday use; they start to look grubby very soon and need washing a lot more than my average cloths do. lets be honest we all wash cloths just because we have had them on once or a couple of times even though they do not look like they need it but these always look like they need washing all the time.
It is shame because they do look good but I would not reccomend to anyone.
I ordered the size "XL" as mentioned on the product page that is to order a size up and I think it was the right decision. It fits as per expectations though I have not washed and tested if they shrink or not.
Overall great joggers that will last a long time.
They are tapered so if you have thicker legs, you can still order your usual size, but be warned that it can be quite snug, which I don’t mind.
The fit is good for me and the fabric wraps around the right parts of your lower half.
Very breathable so far and can withstand the various movements during exercise (I have used these while on the bike, weight training, squats) and stretches just enough.
The only thing that I could say about these is that the zips by the ankles are a bit on the stiff side so you might have to yank a tiny bit harder to zip up and down but otherwise they work just fine.
Only complain I have is that there is too much space around the ankle. I was hoping the zipper was there for that reason, to eliminate excess air, but it offers no benefit as you can still put on the joggers with it zipped all the way down.