- Mens Avengers Lounge Pants
- Comes with a square pattern of some of the Avengers famous assets: Hulk's fist, Thor's hammer, Captain America's shield & Iron Man's mask!
- 100% Cotton
- An elasticated waist that showcases the Avengers A logo in embroidery stitching ensures great comfort for all heroes
- Perfect pj bottoms for superheroes to relax and unwind in after a busy day!
- Officially licensed Avengers merchandise, exclusively designed for Character UK
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mens Avengers Lounge Pants. If you're fan of the Avengers, then these marvelous pyjama bottoms are a must buy for you. Made from quality soft cotton for comfort, with a square pattern detailing the most famous assets from each Avenger - Hulk's fist, Thor's hammer, Captain America's shield and Iron Mans mask. The contrast black waistband features the famous A for Avengers logo which adds a touch of luxury.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 6ft tall so not exactly a shorta*se. If you are 6ft 3" and dead skinny then these should be fine for you. For me though - its a fail
Bought these for my partner who never wears this type of thing and hates vibrant patterns.
At first he was against them. Now he is always wearing them and I’ve bought another set for him. They are extremely comfy and lightweight and great for round the house. The size was perfect for him and true to the measurements. The design is pretty cool to for those that don’t like bright colours.
They are not too snug and have room. Good quality for the price. Would recommend and may buy myself some.
Bought as a gift and have been worn a lot over the years as both pyjamas and loungewear. The fabric has stood the test of time and is only just starting to wear out. The image has faded in some places, but that's to be expected.