|Price:|| £24.95 £25.95
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Constructed of strong poly/cotton for a durable and comfortable garment.
- Reinforced knee for added comfort when working on knees for a long period.
- Collar Style: Band
- Contrast colouring for added style and visibility.
- Featuring 10 large pockets including concealed bib pocket, phone, kneepad pockets, rear pockets, and thigh pockets.
- Bartacked at all stress points and featuring elasticated back waist for secure fit.
The Atomic Safe contrast Bib and Brace is constructed with cotton rich fabric making it comfortable as well as practical. The Atomic Bib & Brace offers full protection to the legs and lower body. Featuring a concealed bib pocket, kneepad pockets and thigh pockets you will always have plenty of storage options. A Hook & Loop at the leg end ensures a secure fit and maximum comfort while on the job. Bib & Brace Construction: The Atomic Bib and Brace if constructed of a strong high cotton content fabric ideal to be warn for long periods. The Elasticated back waist ensures a secure fit and maintains your range of moment. The brace also features ankle hight velcro adjustments to ensure a comfortable fit around any boot, footwear or garment worn underneath. The Atomic Bib & Brace features 10 large pockets to ensure that you have ample space to carry everything you must have on hand, including a phone pocket and large zipped brace pocket.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These have space for knee pads and I usually use a belt as the straps do tend to slide/loosen through the day, plastic braces fittings which is the only criticism, legs quite long but that seems the way with most work trousers.
We are mostly squat types not thin and lanky.
Only gripe is the pocket for mobile phone isn't large enough for your average smartphone, otherwise a great item.