- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- 🖤 Superior Quality: At Asgard, we pride ourselves on customer care and focus on producing the best quality products and keeping our customers happy. We spare no expense in the design of our products, spending considerable time researching the history of the product and ensuring the minutest of detail is fully captured before creating them by our craftsman’s hands. We package our products in fully recyclable gift packs, with some information about it’s unique origins and is ready to gift
- 🖤Design: Made as close as we can to the way it was made originally, the master craftsman sets the highest of standards. Each piece is unique as it is hand finished in our studio in Scotland. The attention to detail is amazing. The biggest issue you will have will be choosing your favourite piece.
- 🖤Style & Versatility: Love History, love Vikings, By Asgard; If you like affordable, stylish pewter jewellery steeped in history, the Viking Axe Head pendant is for you, appealing to historians with a passion for detail, Viking enthusiasts, Re-enactors and to those that like something unique, Asgard has something for everyone. Every piece is based on an original find or directly inspired by period artefacts.
- 🖤Size & Material: It measures 31 x 38mm and weighs 11 grams. This polished pewter piece is supplied on a length of black, waxed cord, so that it is ready to wear. If you look after this piece and keep it away from water and buff it regularly with a soft linen cloth, it will last a lifetime. If you love anything Viking, you'll love this piece!
- 🖤Satisfaction: We offer 28 days money back delivered by friendly customer service. Email/Write to us if you encounter any issues, we will always try our hardest to help, answer your questions promptly and above all, deliver the high standard of service you expect from Asgard at all times. All of our pewter is Assay tested and is fully traceable. It is Cadmium, Nickel and Lead Free and meets stringent safety regulations.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Metal Stamp||Not stamped|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11 x 10 x 1.5 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Jan. 2012
- Manufacturer : Asgard
- ASIN : B006WNMAPC
- Item model number : axe
- Department : Womens
- Customer reviews:
A soild pewter axe pendant that is based on the shape of a viking axe head. Pendants just like this have been found in excavations and date to the viking period. This pendant is hand made in Scotland measures approx. 4cm and weighs approx. 11g. It is supplied with a generous length of back waxed cord and is ready to wear.