|M||S||30.3 - 31.5||40|
|L||M||32 - 33||42.5|
|XL||L||33.5 - 35||45|
|XXL||XL||35.4 - 36.6||47.2|
|3XL||2XL||37 - 38.6||50|
|4XL||3XL||39 - 40.6||52|
|M||S||27 - 31|
|L||M||31 - 34|
|XL||L||34 - 37|
|XXL||XL||37 - 40|
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:The man swimming shorts are made of 85% polyamide,15% elastane.With high elastic.Soft and skin-friendly.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN:Removeable pad in the front,and soft lining.The pad can protect you more and make you comfortable,avoiding embarrassing situations.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Fastening: Tie
- COMFORTABLE WEARING:Premium fitting tight swimming trunks,ideal for swimming,no feeling of oppression.Tie string around the waist,and high elatic,giving a more comfortable wearing experience.
- EASY CLEANING:Hand/machine washing in low temperature water.No deform,no fading.
- CHLORINE RESISTANCE:High chlorine resistance. Ideal for beach and pool. 📏Size suggestion: If you usually wear M(UK), please choose L. If you need more information, see the size chart in description.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 21.19 x 15.19 x 4.67 cm; 89 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 Nov. 2019
- Manufacturer : Arcweg
- Manufacturer reference : Arcweg304691FD
- ASIN : B0819Z3BWK
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
|Material||85% polyamide,15% elastane|
|Closure Type||Inner Drawstring included|
|Wash tips||Machine washable, Do not Iron|
|Label Size||Size (EU)||Waist (in inches)|
The man model size is: height 73 inches,waist 32inches,78kg, wearing size Label size L = EU size M
Attention: Size option above for your choosing is Label size
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buy only if you need extra “package” otherwise save your money!
By Boberts on 21 May 2021