|Price:|| £18.99 £21.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
- About Size:Please follow the Amoji size chart in images to find the right size for you
- Multi-Use:You can use the shoes for house slippers when you relaxing in you home,you can wear this shoes just go walk with your dog in the afternoon also,you can take this shoes to to garden or yard or nurse working,or just enjoy the sport activities like the swim or water class.
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 16 x 10 cm; 280 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 Aug. 2020
- ASIN : B08GQQD2PK
- Item model number : CL8818
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
Sole use of EVA resin material, flexibility, comfortable and Lightweight.
EVA sole unique non-slip design provides enough grip.
It's specially designed for any outdoor activities or house working.
house yard,beach,walking with the dog,shower shoes,pool party.
|AMOJI Garden Clogs AA1521||AMOJI Garden Clogs CL1820||AMOJI Garden Clogs AM1761||AMOJI Garden Clogs AM1761||AMOJI Garden Clogs CAMO161||AMOJI Garden Clogs KID161|
|Gender||Womens / Mens||Womens / Mens||Womens / Mens||Womens / Mens||Womens / Mens||Kids|
|Material||Special rubber foam||Special rubber foam||Special rubber foam||Special rubber foam||Special rubber foam||Special rubber foam|
|Fastener||Slip on||Slip on||Slip on||Slip on||Slip on||Slip on|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 April 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are easy to slip on and off, comfortable and supportive, and they look good. I even wore them out in public!
Amazon delivery was its usual high standard. Price wise, they are easily value for money as they seem to be good quality and look like they will stand up to a bit of abuse as i stamp around the garden.
Highly recommended 5 thumbs up out of 5
By Dina Radwan on 17 April 2021
By Mazerati on 13 March 2022