Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Amazon Basics AAA 1.5 Volt Performance Alkaline Batteries - Pack of 36 (Appearance may vary)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Number of batteries||36 AAA batteries required.|
|Battery cell composition||Alkaline|
|Unit count||36 count|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One 36-pack of AAA 1.5-volt performance alkaline batteries ideal for a variety of devices, including game controllers, toys, flashlights, digital cameras, and clocks
- 10-year leak-free shelf life; air- and liquid-tight seal locks in the power until it’s needed thanks to the improved design, which includes dual crimps, a new zinc composition, and anti-corrosion components
- Delivers the amount of power needed for a specific device; ideal for game controllers, toys, flashlights, digital cameras, clocks, and more
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging;
- Note: these batteries are NOT rechargeable. For reusable options, check out Amazon Basics rechargeable batteries
- To learn more about recycling single-use batteries, simply copy/paste this link into your browser: call2recycle.org/what-can-i-recycle
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:36 Pack | Style Name:AAA
- Batteries : 36 AAA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.04 x 1.04 x 4.45 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 Oct. 2014
- Manufacturer : Amazon Basics
- ASIN : B00LH3DMUO
- Item model number : ALK AAA36FFP-U AMZ
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 108 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics AA 1.5 Volt Performance Alkaline Battery
Keep everyday devices powered up with this pack of AA 1.5-volt performance alkaline batteries from AmazonBasics. The reliable batteries work with a wide range of devices, including game controllers, toys, flashlights, digital cameras, alarm clocks, and more.
The batteries deliver the right amount of power for the specific device, which translates to optimal efficiency and a long-lasting discharge. Note: these batteries are NOT rechargeable; for rechargeable batteries check out AmazonBasics’ rechargeable line.
10-Year Shelf Life: Emergency Ready
Holding power for up to 10 years while in storage, the well-built battery’s air- and liquid-tight seal securely contains the power until it’s needed. The battery locks in power and won’t leak thanks to its improved anti-corrosion components, new zinc composition, and two-crimp design. A great choice when buying in bulk, the long-lasting AmazonBasics batteries can be used immediately or stored for reliable power later—perfect for weather radios, flashlights, and other must-haves in an emergency.
Made with high-quality components, the AmazonBasics battery provides safe operation for both the user and the device. If misused or over-worked, the battery’s insulating ring—a short circuit preventive washer (SPW)—protects against short circuiting and self discharging, while two small holes prevent heat build-up and bursting. The battery offers both reliable safety and ultimate peace of mind.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's great to have a bulk store of batteries at such an affordable price. I now have a drawer stocked with batteries and not a jumbled up collection, of different brands mixed with part-used batteries. I restock when I start to get low and I'm never caught short.
As I said, these will do for 90% of applications but if you do need more power for a particularly high drain device then look for lithium-based batteries, they will outperform these amazon basics but expect to pay a lot more. It would be nice to see Amazon basics add lithium batteries to there current offerings for such occasions.
If you found this review helpful, please hit the 'Helpful' button to let me know that writing these reviews is worthwhile.
And this is where these come in. Cheap to buy but last well. Not up there with the brand leaders but given the price differential considerably better value per minute of use.
To be honest, the only reason to spend more money than these ones cost is because you don't have any space at all such as mountain climbing in the dark using a head torch. Other than that, these are a no brainer purchase.
I highly recommend these to anyone looking for decent batteries at a decent price. Well done Amazon!
I normally buy a box of 100 AAA own brand batteries every year from my local Maplin store and these last me 12 months. Now that the Maplin store has gone I’ve just been dealing with cheapo batteries from the pound stores. After seeing reviews on these I decided to take a punt.
So far, I’m not disappointed. They’re a good price, come in simple packaging which is environmentally friendly and they’re working great. I’ve already got a brighter garage light, a kitchen clock keeping time again and a remote control mini boat that is remote controllable again!
Really happy with these so far and will definitely be buying them again. Next time in the 100 pack.
These however were the first Amazon branded products I have bought which were not great, the battery life is very poor and they did not last long at all. I would stick to the main branded batteries direct from Amazon which last a lot longer and in the long run are better value for money.
I tested these with a couple of devices. Firstly tv remote, with the orange and black batteries I normally use the remote goes 2 months on average. The first set of amazon ones I used lasted 2 months also. Same for my sons battery powered train set. So I’m convinced they last just as long but at a fraction of the cost.