Amazon Basics Overnight USB Charger - Black
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.4 x 15.5 x 3.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Input: DC 5V / 1.0A; Output: DC2.8V / 0.3A x 2, DC2.8V / 0.12A x 2
- Compatible with AA and AAA NiMH batteries
- 2-channel smart charging recharges 2-4 NiMH batteries at once; LED displays charging status
- USB connection for quick, convenient use in any location
- Light and compact design for daily use and travel
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Overnight USB Charger
Quick, Convenient Battery Charging
Keep all of your rechargeable batteries fully charged and ready to go with this AmazonBasics Overnight USB charger. It offers 2-channel charging, ideal for 2-4 NiMH batteries at a time, with built-in auto shut-off for safety and an LED indicator to display charging status.
AmazonBasics Overnight USB Charger - Black
- AA and AAA compatible
- USB charging
- Input: DC 5V / 1.0A
- Output: DC2.8V / 0.3A x 2, DC2.8V / 0.12A x 2
- 2-channel charging for 2-4 batteries
- Smart charging with auto shut-off
- Portable design
Convenient and Compact
Despite is feature-packed design and sturdy construction, this charger is lightweight, compact, and ideal for travel. Take battery-powered devices on holiday or business trips with ease, knowing you've always got access to quick and easy charging.
- Product Dimensions : 10.41 x 15.47 x 3.51 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 Aug. 2019
- Manufacturer : Amazon Basics
- ASIN : B07QKFNDTF
- Item model number : U411
- Country of origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,409 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By ollie on 12 July 2020
I'll probably save on my Heating Bill enough to cover the cost of purchase so it'll balance out. 😂😂
I was wondering what would happen if I plugged the USB battery charger into a 5V-30W phone charger I have but will curb my curiosity for fear of explosions..
I will try at a later date when I am able to go out and buy 2 new AA batts.
Gone are the days of having a wall-lump to power the charger.!
It’s not a FAST charge unit but it get the job done while your sleeping, and it’s inexpensive.
This charger uses a USB power supply (not supplied) to charge your batteries. Unfortunately this results in very long charging times.
The main issue that I am having is AAA batteries coming loose during charging. There has even been another user who had a safety issue with melted components. I would avoid this charger and get something higher quality.