|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 6.53 x 1.49 cm; 54.43 Grams|
|Item model number||MPA_MDP_W|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||54.4 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.89
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Amazon Basics Mini Displayport to HDMI / DVI / VGA Adapter - White
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.12 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Male-to-female adapter connects computer with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 2 to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/ DVI-D/ VGA
- 3-in-1 convenience - use the HDMI, DVI, or VGA port; only 1 port works at a time
- Transmits audio and video with resolution up to 4K at 30Hz via HDMI, or 1920x1200 and 1080p (Full HD) via VGA/ DVI (no audio output via DVI or VGA)
- Plug and play (no drivers required); separate HDMI/ DVI/ VGA cable required (sold separately); White color
- For Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ 7 and Mac OS 10.0 and above
- Note: To avoid HDMI / DVI / VGA outputting at the same time, it is better to output one of them. To avoid abnormal plugging and unplugging, to damage the adapter plug or the connection socket on the signal transmission and output device and thereby impair signal transmission and reception. There are two signal formats (DP and DP ++). It is the adapter that is used for the DP signal format to transmit for TMDS signal transmission through electrical frequency conversion. Therefore, the output and reception signal equipment must be able to do so
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA Adapter
Ideal for work, home, or travel, the AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA Adapter makes it easy to connect a computer equipped with either a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP) or a Thunderbolt 2 port to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/DVI/VGA. The adapter’s trio of popular ports offers versatile convenience for individual use, one at a time (none of the ports work simultaneously).
The full connection requires a separate HDMI/DVI/VGA cable (sold separately).
- Male-to-female adapter connects computer with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt 2 to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/DVI-D/VGA
- Only 1 port works at a time
- Transmits audio and video with resolution up to 4K at 30Hz via HDMI, or 1920x1200 and 1080p (Full HD) via VGA/DVI (no audio output via DVI or VGA)
- Plug and play (no drivers required)
- For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac OS 10.0 and above
Compatible with Mini DisplayPort & Thunderbolt 2
The adapter accommodates Mac computers equipped with a Thunderbolt 2 connection, as well as Windows computers equipped with a Mini DisplayPort connection.
Note: the adapter is not compatible with Thunderbolt 3 connections.
No need to carry around multiple dongles—with this male-to-female three-in-one adapter, you can be ready for easy connections no matter where the day takes you. The adapter provides three popular ports: HDMI, DVI, and VGA. Choose the port you need for an easy single connection.
Note: The three separate ports cannot be used at the same time. Only one port can be used at a time.
Plug & Play
The portable adapter works right out of the box, offering a fast and efficient plug-and-play convenience (no drivers required). It’s compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac OS 10.0 and above.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Absolutely fantastic after the hair-pulling experience of the 'other' unit. Would recommend - I was connecting a Macbook Pro 2010 to an external Apple 17" display, The Macbook Pro 2010 has a mini-DisplayPort and the screen has a DVI connection. This worked a treat to bridge the gap and worked flawlessly.
By Peter on 3 February 2021