- ✓HAND LINKED TECHNOLOGY: The Hikaro crew socks focus on bringing maximum comfort to you as we upgraded and improved these men socks with a handcrafted technology which optimally reinforces the highly stressed zones (on the toe and heel areas), to make the socks more resistant, comfortable and breathable.
- ✓ELASTIC STRUCTURE BUND: The wide elastic cuff ensures a secure grip, and is extremely stretchy thanks to the special 200- needles hand-made knit technology. In addition, these anti-slip long socks are designed to prevent slipping and provide ultimate comfy and durability for extreme outdoor adventures or heavy duty work.
- 81% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 21% Elastane
- Wash below 40 ° C
- ✓PREMIUM COMBED COTTON: The combed cotton regulation of these athletic socks will ensure that your feet will stay warm in winter and fresh in summer especially during outdoor exercises. The premium Hikaro running socks with contain 81% cotton and are very breathable. Our socks for men are mixed with silver ions to keep your feet healthy and prevent unpleasant odours.
- ✓FULL CUSHION SOLE: The full cushion sole provides extra comfort and sock for your feet during exercises and other tough activities. Cushioning and padding reduce the risk of getting blisters, hot spots, aching and jarring shocks. The medium-thickness padding aim for balanced protection and good shoe contact.
- ✓VERSATILE: With the stylish design and unique technical features, Hikaro crew socks are versatile and will suit a variety of activities ranging from sporting to daily fitness. Hikaro cotton socks are a fantastic combination of price and quality, so they constitute a great gift idea for fathers, husbands and or your friends.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kithogue on 4 January 2021