Alpha Industries Men Pants/Short Crew Patch
- Two slide-in pockets; Two hip pockets; Two cargo pockets (top pockets with snap fastener)
- Various patch applications
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Snap
- Regular fit
- Flight Day
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Alpha Industries is a label steeped in history, which is known above all for one thing: a timeless military look that has inspired generations and shaped fashion trends over the decades. For over 60 years, the brand with the iconic 'Threebar Label' has stood for the best materials, high-quality workmanship and a style that combines classic, military-based cuts and innovative design in a way that is unparalleled. It's not for nothing that the label always manages to get great collaborations rolling with companies like Breitling, Stussy or Les Benjamins, which breathe new life into absolute classics like the MA-1.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They are low rise or better to say very low rise!
- One I received doesn't have the red " Remove before Flight" hanging of the pocket (Nor does it have the place to hang it on!)
- Fits as expected. i.e. I normally wear size 30 and 30 in these fits fine (Just much lower!!)
- Fabric feels great.
- All other patches there including side pockets and back pocket.
- Just worth mentioning, it will make your bum seems bigger than it is due to bulky back Pockets!!
I deducted 1 start due to my first 2 points. Additionally they relatively expensive but I still love them enough to keep them!