- FIT & STYLE: Classic Fit, Natural-Rise, Tapered Leg Pants, Inseam 30", Petite Inseam 27.5", Tall Inseam 32.5".
- POCKETS: 2 Side Slash Waist Pockets, 2 Cargo Pockets with Tech Storage & Shear Sleeve, 1 Back Hip Pocket.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Fastening: CLOSURE: Elastic Waistband With Drawstring
- FEATURES: These Pull-On Scrub Pants come with a Elastic Waistband & a Drawstring.
- PROFESSIONAL: These Scrub Pants Are Perfect for any Nurse, Doctor & More!
- MATERIAL: Sturdy Material is Ideal For Medical Work Environment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 Oct. 2015
- Item model number : 506PBLKXXS
- ASIN : B00KYVJ0U6
- Department : Women's
- Customer reviews:
About Us: Adar has been in the Medical Uniforms industry since 1971. We have over 45 years of experience in providing top of the line Medical Uniforms to medical professionals all over the globe with a wide variety of fashionable, professional ; high performance medical work wear. Our uniforms are known for their exceptional quality, comfort ; stylish designs. Specifications: 2 Side Slash Waist Pockets 1 Back Hip Pocket 2 Cargo Pockets with Tech Storage ; Shear SleeveElastic Waistband ; Drawstring Fabric Content: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Durable Poplin Accurate Size Chart: Please refer to our images for an accurate size chart.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and chose Medium petite. They fit snugly at the waist, and are a bit long and a bit wide. I turn the elasticated waist over, which gives a better fit around the hips and lifts the hems. I bought for second time as they are great value, wash well at 60° and are ideal for purpose.
what i will say is they are excessively long. im 5ft 4in and taken them up nearly six inches now! but otherwise they have proved comfy to wear all day and on my feet. i would purchase them again but with my needle and thread ready to hem them.