Activa Class 2 Unisex Patterned Socks:
- Encouraging natural blood flow - The 18-24mmHg graduated compression stimulates blood circulation in the muscles which improves the return of blood to your heart.
- Diamonds are forever - A stylish diamond patterned design combined with the latest knitting technology produces an almost seamless transition between toe, heel and welt, reducing friction and improving comfort.
- Latex Free - Polyamide, Elastane
- Washing & Care - Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not tumble dry, simply lay the hosiery flat to dry.
- Assisting you with fight against venous conditions - Alleviating the most common visual and physical symptoms of venous related problems.
- High quality low price - the knock out blow - A cheap price for superior quality in fabrics and top level manufacturing not only used by the NHS but recommened by medical health proffesionals across the UK. Who wouldn't give them a try?
- Sizing & Measurement Guidelines - In order to work effectively graduated compression hosiery must be the correct size and apply the right amount of pressure to the leg. It is essential that accurate measurements are taken, you can view the sizing instructions in the size chart image in the product photos.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Effective against early varicose veins and DVT. With moderate compression of 18-24 mmHg, new Activa Class Unisex Patterned socks are effective against the early stages of varicose veins. The compression level prevents swelling and helps prevent DVT, ensuring healthier legs.
Easy to put on and take off, these unisex socks are suitable for men and women and offer improved levels of breathability for day long comfort.
Created using a stylish diamond design with the texture of silk, these beautifully designed socks are smooth, comfortable and fashionable in all situations.
It is recommended that you contact a nurse, GP or pharmacist to ensure that compression hosiery is appropriate for you. If so, you will then need to be measured in order to obtain the correct size which will ensure that the hosiery works correctly and feels comfortable.