Other Sellers on Amazon
ProDec Advance Stain-Resistant, Hardwearing, Multi-Pocket Decorator's Bib and Brace
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Painter's/decorator's bib and brace made from hardwearing, machine washable polycotton fabric with stain-resistant coating
- Triple stitched reinforced seams for extra durability
- Large front pouch with hook and loop close
- Elasticated shaped waistband for comfort
- Multiple pockets including mobile phone pocket, deep pen/scissor pocket and top opening knee pad pockets
- Size 2XL - 31" regular leg length
|Brand Name||ProDec Advance|
|Included Components||ProDec Advance Bib & Brace|
|Item Weight||1.11 kilograms|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Product detailsSize Name:2X-Large
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 43.9 x 31 x 6.6 cm; 1.11 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 Nov. 2017
- Manufacturer : Rodo Ltd
- ASIN : B0772HT9VR
- Item model number : AWBB2XL
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Unisex
- Best Sellers Rank: 9,078 in DIY & Tools (See Top 100 in DIY & Tools)
- Customer reviews:
ProDec Advance painters bib and brace have taken a modern painters garment and through vigorous market research have identified the need for colour elements for a more contemporary look, whilst keeping the functional elements that have worked throughout the years.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Second pair arrived after returning the others. Again, great quality, but the leg will need turned up significantly thus lowering the knee below where it should ideally be creating problems for my leg size (shorter leg). That said, a Large would be a better purchase for a 32 /34 / 36 inch leg.
Great seller and prompt delivery. Although I'm not delighted by the leg of the overalls the build quality is very good.
I have given 5*'s for the overall product
Good array of pockets, some with zips as well as flaps for added security.
Returned 3 different sizes from another supplier before taking a punt and buying these…..so glad I did, the wife likes them too.
They also feel well made. Would buy again should the need arise.