|Brand size||Foot Length (from - to in inch)||UK||EU|
- FLYTEFOAM BLAST -Lightweight, midsole foam with energetic and highly responsive cushioning and bounce for an efficient ride.
- AHAR Plus Outsole -Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1.5 inches
- Heel Type: low-heel
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 1.36 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 5 Sept. 2019
- Manufacturer : ASICS
- ASIN : B07XG7K4XZ
- Item model number : 1011A681
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 81,471 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 1,733 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
The NOVABLAST shoe by ASICS is for neutral runners seeking a responsive running experience. This lightweight design includes our new FLYTEFOAM BLAST midsole foam for an energetic bounce with each stride. The outsole and midsole of the NOVABLAST shoe have been designed to accentuate the energized feeling of the FLYTEFOAM BLAST technology, creating a trampoline effect that propels you forward. The NOVABLAST shoe is higher off the ground than most running style, promoting lasting comfort over long distances. The shoe's soft, lightweight Jacquard mesh upper delivers excellent airflow, keeping your feet cool and fresh throughout your run. Additionally, reflective details provide extra visibility in low-light conditions. Put a bounce in your step with the new NOVABLAST performance running shoe and experience a soft and lightweight ride. Weight: 9.2 oz. Heel Height: 10mm
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
great bouncy feel
But the fit is a size too big ( as compared to my other four pairs of Asics), and as such my foot is completely unstable and unable to use these things.
Three runs in and have consigned them to the cupboard for life.
By LEE VICKERS on 9 August 2020