- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Sole: Rubber, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: medium
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- GORE-TEX Upper - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.28 x 22.81 x 11.99 cm; 812 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Asics
- ASIN : B07R92J96X
- Manufacturer reference : 1011A567.020
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 174,844 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #4170 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Ideal for those who run medium-high mileage, the GT-1000 8 G-TX running shoe offers optimal comfort and cushioning With every step. The comfortable 10 mm differential keeps the foot at a natural angle, while the visible heel gel offers cushioning and support for overpronators.\Nthe construction of the upper entirely made of mesh, in the new generation GT-1000 ensures a better fit and a modern look. The duomax, an Asics proprietary system consisting of midsole materials of two different densities, is designed to provide uniform overpronation control. The excellent material of the midsole, speva, optimises the rebound characteristics and reduces the possibility of breaking the midsole.\Thanks to the seamless gore-tex upper, which makes the GT-1000 8 G-TX waterproof and breathable, rain, snow mud and puddles will become part of your racing adventure, because nothing can hinder you.\Nthe gore-tex fabric keeps the water out of the shoe, while allowing heat and sweat to come out, so as to guarantee your feet ventilation and a feeling of freshness and dryness. These water-repellent properties, combined with the removable comfort inner lining, which provides cushioning and antimicrobial properties, create a healthy, year-round environment for your feet.