- Eva midsole for an a springy response
- OrthoLite Impressions sockliner provides responsive cushioning for comfort
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Seamless Construction The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Drafting off the design of the performance driven GEL-QUANTUM 360 silhouette, the GEL-QUANTUM 90 2 sneaker fuses a technical design that's layered with even more GEL technology based cushioning than its predecessor. Implementing a Dynamic Mesh upper that wraps the forefoot with snug support and optimal airflow, this shoe is also complemented with bold GEL branding on the heel, while reflective details accent the tiger stripes on the sides. Created with a balanced blend of support and long-lasting comfort, this shoe features our injection EVA technology in the midsole for a more energized response, while the GEL technology based cushioning in the heel helps attenuate shock from impact. Supplying ample comfort with a technical design, the GEL-QUANTUM 90 2 sneaker continues to redefine the limits of cushioning for performance driven offerings.