- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Outer Material: FlyteFoam
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: low-heel
- Shoe Width: Narrow
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 649 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 April 2020
- Manufacturer : ASICS
- ASIN : B086RRC7VK
- Item model number : 1012A863
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 46,451 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 546 in Women's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000 series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000 9 model is an excellent choice. The fit of the GT-2000 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.