|Price:|| £69.99 £79.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Fabric --- 80% quality wool, 20% polyester. Soft woven carf included.
- Feature --- Single breasted, simple stylish collar,scarf included, fleece lining, detachable scarf, above knee length, 2 side pockets, 1 inner pocket, and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- 20% Polyester
- Trench Coat
- Design --- Professional custom wool coats for European and American body shape, 3D cutting. It combines trench coat style with jacket as your winter business suits. They are stylish, warm and also suitable for daily wear in cold winter.
- Warm tips --- After long transport, the wool coat will have some folds probably. we appreciate you could iron it before wearing, the coat will looks much better than it wa
- Concept --- We Committed To Creating Men's Own Fashion, Your Satisfaction Is All We Strive For!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 39.1 x 24.2 x 16.3 cm; 1.36 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 13 May 2021
- Manufacturer reference : BTS05101
- ASIN : B094V5BG5Y
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By mario on 3 November 2018
The coat feels very nicely made and comes with plenty of pocket room, it can be risky when buying a coat like this online, you'd often find out that they look nothing like the picture or they are made from a really poor quality material, this, however, looks as it does on the pictures and has a nice soft feel that you can tell will last a long time.
My main issue which is the only reason I don't give this 5 stars is that upon arrival, the buttons weren't sewed on very well, within the first hour or so of wearing it outside, the bottom button came off (luckily they include spare buttons of all types with the coat), the middle button was dangling (it looked like they only put the thread through two of the button holes rather than all four) and the top button was secure. I've since had the sewing of the buttons redone and I'm very happy with it.
This one however was really nice straight away, for once i didn't need to consider losing weight before wearing it out. It's definitely not the type of coat i would wear out in a thunderstorm, but if you find yourself walking to a business meeting in the snow then this would definitely be your go to coat. It hangs really nicely and none of the stitching seems lose at all. An all round quality make that I'm sure will last a good few years to come
I have a broad frame, but the fit is pretty great, with the exception that the sleeves are about 1" too long. Not bad at all, and of course this may suit others with longer arms.
Great addition to smarten up a fall/winter wardrobe
First off, it looks cheap and scruffy. It is creased to a level that you WILL need to send it to a dry cleaners to sort out. I've just come back from the dry cleaners - this will cost around £25 to sort - the dry cleaner confirms that there is very little (if any) wool content. The coat itself has the texture (and thickness) of a picnic blanket and smells synthetic.
And for some other minor niggles, there's only 3 buttons on the cuff, and the inner pocket is just a slit.
By Frank on 24 October 2020